SOLD OUT FOR THE 2018 SEASON, available mid-September 2019
- Common Names: Zedoary, Mango Turmeric, White Turmeric, Culinary Turmeric
- Flavor: green mango with an earthy ginger spice
- A complexly flavored turmeric that lacks the bitterness typically found in common turmeric varieties
- No hardened skin; no peeling required -- so you keep all the weight that has been purchased!
- More perishable, but easier to work with especially when chopping large amounts
- Easy to store in freezer and zest into food as needed; will keep in freezer for up to 1 year
- Recommended for culinary uses only
Please note: Rayburn Farms' fresh, baby ginger and turmeric should be used for culinary purposes only. We recommend storing rhizomes at room temperature in a plastic bag for up to 2 weeks. Storing the rhizomes in the refrigerator may cause limpness. Rhizomes may also be stored frozen and zested/grated (while frozen) into drinks and food for up to one year.